You will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big, but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
Allspark allows instant access to audience curation through artificial intelligence and data from 1.6 billion users. Near is looking for a dynamic, full-cycle Sales Executive for our unique solution, Allspark. In this role, you will be responsible for driving sales from a portfolio of targeted clients across our customer base by creating and selling Near solutions. You will lead your own territory, participate in and actively shape Near’s strategy for ANZ - contributing to our product feedback loop and leading local market go-to market product launches.
To be successful in this role, you have an industry presence with a pre-existing book of business. You should be customer-focused with an excellent track record of managing relationships with customers. We need persistent, new business closers, to be involved in the full-cycle sale process, who enjoy enabling customers.
A Day in the Life
- Identify, close and develop relationships with targeted, strategic customers and that help ensure long term success for Near.
- Nurture the needs of your customers and grow repeatable business from Near customers and their partners.
- Champion our leading products, onboard and activate customer 1st party data to deliver superior marketing campaigns
- Lead with insights, attribute and measure the success of Near’s customers results by utilizing our measurement platform.
- Communicate effectively internally to align resources (product, policy, operations, etc.) to help meet customer needs
- Represent Near at industry events, webinars and trade events by communicating the benefits of Near, our impact to customers growth with industry research initiatives.
What You Bring to the Role
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a salesperson with a proven track record in the full-cycle sales process.
- Pre-existing book of business in the industry, specific to SaaS marketing solutions.
- Growth driver - Someone who gets a thrill out of growing a customer’s business.
- Relationship builder - A master at finding common ground with strangers.
- Industry expert - Has experience selling/dealing with brands and platforms and the users that they serve.
- Imaginative and an educator - Someone who is terrific at winning over an audience and delivering fantastic presentations or product tutorials.
- Critical thinker - Proven ability to identify and solve problems, cultivating a customer through the sales process.
- Constantly curious backed by imagination - With a huge desire to learn and understand how our customers' technology works and can be improved.
- Dexterous with data, with technical skills to deliver a solution that uses multiple products