You will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big, but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
Near is looking for a Solutions Engineer to work hand-in-hand with our sales team to make our customers’ lives easier with Near products. This role will work cross-functionally both internally and externally to better the customer experience. You will become an in-house expert on all of our products and have the opportunity to mastermind creative and innovative solutions to client issues.
In this position, you will help to drive our product roadmap forward by sharing feedback from our clients back to the product management team. This is an opportunity to assist a wide variety of customers with key strategic initiatives that have critical impacts on their operations and business success, helping them reinvent how they manage their business.
The ideal candidate for this position is a great listener and problem solver, who can synthesize client needs and offer creative solutions and recommendations. Near is looking for a candidate that customers will love. This person is a data storyteller and evangelist. This role will be filled by someone who thrives on both variety and challenge. As the Solutions Engineer, you will be given diverse project work to grow your analytics and development skills, and be part of a fun and collaborative work culture.
A Day in the Life
- Work on business and technology initiatives with top customers, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Apply your expertise in data analysis to shape and define the business analytics capability of our customers.
- Build your skills and experience working across a variety of industries and functional areas through support and mentorship.
- Contribute to the growth of our product lines with your first-hand experience and feedback from customers.
- Offer creative solutions to unique customer needs.
- Support the sales team with all related technical queries.
What You Bring to the Role
- 2-3+ years of customer support experience in a quantitative, data-driven, or highly analytical business environment.
- Experience working directly with business stakeholders to develop and define key business questions.
- Experience converting data into meaningful and actionable business insights in order to solve business challenges.
- Demonstrated experience in business intelligence and analytics solution design, development, and implementation. Examples of desired expertise include (but are not required): ArcGIS products, Tableau, Cartodb, QGIS, PowerBI, Python).
- Versatility and the ability to thrive on variety and challenge.
- Innate problem solver who wants to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture.
- An engaging leader who makes a positive impact on their firm, customers, and communities.