You will join Near, one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies, and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
The role’s primary responsibility is to work with internal and external stakeholders to analyze Near's website to implement search engine optimization, deliver detailed monthly reports on performance and execute technical fixes at the backend. The role is great for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
This will be a work-from-office role, based in our state-of-the-art office in Koramangala, Bangalore.
A Day in the Life
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, and identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum results.
- Work on a detailed monthly report to be delivered to internal stakeholders on performance and insights.
- Optimize all technical aspects of Near’s website for maximized indexing and keyword relevance
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from internal teams, to push for technical SEO best practices.
- Use a variety of tools to monitor rankings, traffic, conversions, competitors, and link profiles .
- Maximize organic traffic growth ensuring that modern SEO techniques are properly and consistently implemented.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and analyze Near’s competitors.
- Develop and implement internal and external link-building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
What You Bring to the Role
- Bachelor's degree in any stream.
- 4-5 years of experience in Technical SEO.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google and familiarity with basic coding will be a plus.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics etc.) and SEO tools like Ahrefs, Google search console etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to plan, schedule, and be flexible while meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent project management skills.