You will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big, but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
Near is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team and work on designs ranging from our plethora of product lines to marketing collaterals. As a Graphic Designer, you will be visualizing and creating graphics which would include illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You'll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, reports, products, print jobs, and more.
You need to be passionate about products, a brilliant problem solver, and enthusiastic about crafting unique solutions using your imagination. You keep a notebook of almost outlandish ideas with doodles that in your mind are finished designs. You like to make complex things appear effortlessly simple and thrive on solving technical and design-related challenges.
This is an excellent opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
A Day in the Life
- Own the delivery of the final design from brief to execution within required timelines.
- Study design briefs and conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs.
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic in line with the brand palette.
- Work with copywriters and creative directors to produce the final design.
- Test graphics across various media and amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
What You Bring to the Role
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field with overall 5+ Years of experience.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent and proactive communication skills.
- Adherence to timelines and ability to understand visual feedback.
- Ability to work methodically and a great cross-functional team player.