You will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big, but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
Near is looking for a Campaign Performance Analyst. who is responsible for tracking live campaigns and reporting campaign performance. They will be in charge of communicating with clients and tracking the campaigns independently.
You will be part of one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies and this is a great opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
A Day in the Life
Tracking Live Campaigns:
- Communicating with clients (via email) and providing all necessary trackers for campaign setup.
- Providing clients with weekly/fortnightly updates on live campaigns.
- Will be the first point of contact for our ops team, helping them with resolving any reporting issues.
Reporting Campaign Performance:
- Ensure EOC reports are available within SLAs.
- Develop custom reports for campaigns which require custom metrics.
- Communicate with the Data Analytics team to gather data when required.
- Helping the ops team in resolving any issue in EOC reporting.
What You Bring to the Role
- B.Tech / M.Tech degree.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in managing mobile/digital campaigns.
- Prior experience in RTB, DSP, DMP, SSP.
- Intimate knowledge of DFP and other third-party ad serving platforms.
- Knowledge of other ad serving technology tools (Celtra, Sizmek, Moat, Google Analytics, etc).
- Direct experience managing publisher side programmatic platforms including SSPs, ad exchanges, and DMPs is a plus.
- Strong experience in planning and reporting.
- Mastery of MS Excel and other relevant programs.