You will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big, but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
Near is looking for an Account Manager who is passionate about empowering customers to make data-driven decisions. The candidate will work with the front end sales team and is responsible for delivering the best service to customers and help build strong partnerships. The ideal candidate is organised, customer-centric, solutions-oriented, and has a consultative approach to customer relationships. Reporting to the Regional Head, you’ll be the key to the success of a growing team and have an incredible impact on the Near customer experience.
This role will be serving customers in South East Asia, so the ideal candidate will have a willingness to manage work with different time zones.
A Day in the Life
- Onboard customers to ensure they achieve success and quickly realize the value of using Near’s human mobility data to make business decisions.
- Develop relationships, drive adoption, and engage with customers through scheduled touchpoints.
- Support Sales team and deliver proof of concepts for clients and help close the deal.
- Continue to nurture existing customers and work towards cross selling and upselling Near’s products and services.
- Find opportunities to streamline processes to support effective scaling as the team and customer base grows.
What You Bring to the Role
- BA/Master’s degree in business administration, or relevant field.
- Approximately 2-3 years in an Account Management or client-facing role, ideally in a SaaS company.
- You possess a high level of compassion and pay close attention to the needs of customers.
- You are highly organized, proactive, and detail oriented.
- Self-starting, independent spirit.
- Excellent Communicator having the ability to influence and persuade others.
- You can explain complex concepts concisely to a variety of audience types or varying technical sophistication.