You will be joining Near, one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies, and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
Near is looking for a Talent acquisition partner to join our team as we scale globally. As a Talent acquisition partner, you will collaborate closely with hiring managers across the organization to develop and build a robust team in technology, product, analytics, etc. This will be a great opportunity for someone who can work independently and is self-driven. Responsibilities will include sourcing, screening, and building a pipeline of qualified candidates for various roles.
This will be a work-from-office role, based in our state-of-the-art office in Koramangala, Bangalore.
A Day in the Life
- Understand and review the needs of the hiring manager to create compelling job descriptions.
- Create a strategic road map to identify & build the pipeline with the right candidates.
- Post and manage job descriptions on various platforms & source potential candidates from niche platforms, like LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, and GitHub.
- Screen the resumes to filter the candidates & perform pre-screening calls.
- Communicate & engage with the candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Interview candidates using various methods as per the requirement (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions).
- Engage with offered candidates and keep them warm until joining.
- Create and maintain a strong Database of candidates across all relevant verticals and domains.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Continuously seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
What You Bring to the Role
- Engineering Graduate or MBA(HR).
- Ability to proactively network with prospective candidates and establish effective working relationships.
- 3 - 5 years of hands-on experience in the end-to-end hiring process.
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking, and managing candidate.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a challenging environment.
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in a fast-growing organization.
- Prior experience in start-ups is a plus.