You will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big, but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
We are looking for a dynamic Sales Executive to showcase and sell our product, Pinnacle. As a Data Solutions expert you will be responsible for engaging with our clients on delivery, advisory and pre-sales levels. Your role is to work either independently or as part of a team to provide objective advice, expertise, and specialist skills with the dual aims of providing value to our customers by enhancing their businesses, while also building trusted relationships that will contribute to the Near’s and customers growth.
An expert in solution selling, you possess an ability to identify and define outcome-based and data-driven solutions across a range of industries. A brand ambassador at all times you will have the support of expert teams within Near to identify solutions to industry-specific challenges. Whilst we’re a successful and growing organisation, we still operate with fluidity, a strong work ethic and a willingness to help others – you’ll be expected to be a contributing part of a successful, close-knit team.
A Day in the Life
- Engage with brands and their partners to understand their business drivers, goals and desired outcomes from business programs and technology solutions.
- Oversee and deliver data solutions from both a technical and project standpoint and scaling Near services.
- Provide architecture insight and pre-sales expertise to support sales teams to position and solution work.
- Provide leadership in project delivery (technical and otherwise).
- Technical expertise in Data solutions and application integrations.
- Work with Marketing to define and create industry and individual approaches, content and activity.
- Ongoing refinement of the sales execution process, to improve sales efficiency.
What You Bring to the Role
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a salesperson with a proven track record in the full-cycle sales process
- Customer focussed consultant - Experience using effective frameworks and consulting methods.
- Knowledge expertise - Excellent understanding of cloud data platforms and their architectures.
- Growth driver - Someone who gets a thrill out of growing a customer’s business.
- Relationship builder - A master at finding the common ground with strangers.
- Industry expert - Has experience selling/dealing with brands and platforms and the users that they serve.
- Imaginative and an educator - Someone who is terrific at winning over an audience and delivering fantastic presentations or product tutorials.
- Critical thinker - Proven ability to identify and solve problems, cultivating a customer through the sales process.
- Constantly curious backed by imagination - With a huge desire to learn and understand how our customers' technology works and can be improved.
- Dexterous with data, with technical skills to deliver a solution that uses multiple products