You will be joining Near, one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies, and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
You will be part of the Data & Analytics team at Near which is responsible for conceptualizing and delivering data-driven insights and reports for Near’s partners and customers. You will be involved in creating and presenting the research reports that are relevant to the clients and their industries. This role will involve understanding the data that Near has, analyzing the data, and telling a story relevant to an industry or a brand.
A Day in the Life
- Work closely with the product, engineering, and data science teams to understand Near’s data assets.
- Understand client requirements and work with Client Solutions & Sales teams to conceptualize research reports that address a clear problem for the category or the brand.
- Work with Customer Success teams and the internal analytics team to standardize these reports across geographies and industries.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to increase the output of the Analytics team to deliver 10x more reports by standardizing the report structure and streamlining the overall delivery process.
- Analyze large amounts and diverse sets of data to gather data-driven insights and tell a compelling story.
What You Bring to the Role
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or other quantitative sciences from top-tier institutions.
- 2 to 3 years' experience as a Data Analyst, Market Analyst, or Research Associate with Market research companies.
- Structured thinking with an eye for details.
- Hands-on experience in conceptualizing and delivering Research and Insights reports.
- Effectively worked across diverse sets of stakeholders – TMT experience is a big plus.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills and expertise in Excel & PowerPoint.
- Good to have SQL, Python, or Tableau experience.
- International Exposure highly preferred.