You will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big, but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
Near is looking for an HRBP based out of the Bangalore office. You will work to improve employee engagement, ensure HR programs plans are aligned to the business priorities and monitor effectiveness through the tracking of key metrics. You must be able to balance corporate, function, and business needs in deploying HR programs to the business unit. You will also be closely collaborating with HR program/policy/process owners to deliver effective HR programs plus recognition and retention programs.
A Day in the Life
- Responsible for improving the Employee Engagement Index across teams by conceptualizing and implementing various employee development and engagement initiatives.
- Developing and delivering the organization's internal communication strategy, planning, and calendar of activity to continually drive positive employee experiences.
- Liaise with Internal Communications/Talent Management Manager to help deliver employee experience initiatives across the business.
- Initiate and implement innovative team-building and collaborative initiatives that help improve the Organizational Development Index.
- Create and deliver high-quality creative communication material/content through your own work and working through others in the team.
- Build and foster relationships across business functions and locations to ensure employees are engaged and informed no matter where they are based.
- Drive culture and build feedback mechanisms into employee engagement activities and internal communications to enable employees to have an opportunity for dialogue.
- Gather, analyze and present key employee engagement metrics to help support the delivery of key initiatives and prepare reports for key stakeholders in a timely fashion.
- Develop a comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement strategy.
- Ensure effectively, consistent coordination and implementation of HR business processes, functions, and procedures and monitors HR projects and workflow.
What You Bring to the Role
- BA/Master’s degree in Human Resources, business administration, or relevant field.
- 4 - 7 years strong track record in Employee Engagement and generalist role.
- Prior experience and Knowledge of best practice employee engagement theory.
- Experience in setting up and introducing new employee engagement platforms.
- Excellent Communicator having the ability to influence and persuade others.
- Proactively work with cross-functional teams to work effectively with peers and partners throughout the whole organization.
- A commitment to demonstrably improving team metrics.
- Must be positive, flexible, and proactive with a hands-on can-do approach.
- Experience in working with a fast paced startup would be great to have.