You will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies, and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
The Partnership team’s responsibilities include integrating Near’s partnership program into the larger organizational strategy reporting to Director, Global Partnership. Understand the Near internal customer’s needs and how to effectively communicate and promote partner benefits and vice versa. This position also executes key business development functions to expand Near’s partnership portfolio. In addition will establish and maintain relationships with current Near partners and effectively evaluate current agreements, suggest improved strategies for partners, and maintain relationships and communication with partners. Create customized reports to track the success of partner and account strategy. Build partner confidence and credibility by consistently solving problems quickly and accurately.
A Day in the Life
- Secure, launch new global partnerships, and manage existing global partnerships.
- Serve as staff liaison to our product management and any such committee through collaboration, providing best practices and historical context.
- Support programs that include developing strategy, marketing tools, and executing activation benefits.
- Support our strategic organizational priorities and annual initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal and or external engagement teams, and all partner engagements.
- Project management for partner discovery, acquisition, activation, and sharing of ROI reports and fulfillment of other partnership duties as required.
What You Bring to the Role
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, MBA preferred.
- Overall, 3-5 years of experience in a Global Partnership management role.
- Excellent organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with tact, diplomacy, poise, and work harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team.
- Promote quality through continuous performance improvement.
- The use of good judgment and good interpersonal communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate initiative, ownership, and commitment to the job and exercise confidentiality and discretion.