You will be joining Near, one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies and will experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
The Partnership team’s responsibilities include integrating Near’s partnership program into the larger organizational strategy. Understand the Near internal customer’s needs and how to effectively communicate and promote partner benefits and vice versa. This position also executes key business development functions to expand Near’s partnership portfolio.
In addition to this, you will establish and maintain relationships with current Near partners and effectively evaluate current agreements, suggest improved strategies for partners, and maintain relationships and communication with partners. Create customized reports to track the success of partner and account strategy. Build partner confidence and credibility by consistently solving problems quickly and accurately. We’re looking for someone who could drive our data partnerships globally.
This will be a work-from-office role, based in our state-of-the-art office in Koramangala, Bangalore.
A Day in the Life
- Create a Market map of data partners by geography and category to go after and prioritize based on demand.
- Identify, pitch, and close data partnerships focused on various data sets including but not limited to location identity, transaction, places, weather, event info, traffic pattern, etc.
- Secure, launch new global partnerships, and manage existing global partnerships.
- Build a framework to calibrate ROI for each data type/partner for long-term strategy.
- Work closely with product, data science, and legal teams to ensure optimal and compliant use of data for key use cases.
- Research and develop innovative new business models and growth opportunities with partners; negotiate, structure, and execute relevant agreements.
- Provide market feedback and contribute to product improvements.
- Share learnings and best practices with teams across Australia, Europe, and the US.
- Serve as staff liaison to our product management and any such committee through collaboration, providing best practices and historical context.
What You Bring to the Role
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree, MBA preferred.
- Overall, 5-10 years of experience with 5+ years in Partnerships in Enterprise SaaS firms.
- Experience in working cross-border or working in global organizations.
- Experience in data onboarding, specifications, and driving data partnerships globally.
- Excellent organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with tact, diplomacy, and poise, and work harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team.
- Promote quality through continuous performance improvement.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate initiative, ownership, and commitment to the job and exercise confidentiality and discretion.