You will be joining Near, one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies, and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
Near is looking for a Data Analytics Engineer to join our team as we scale globally. You will be a key member of the Research & Development team and will collaborate with your team members, product managers, and data analysts to develop data-driven products. This role requires you to be hands-on in extracting data from various sources, building intelligence from it, and developing models and pipelines along with the rest of the team.
A Day in the Life
- As part of the R&D team, you will be researching and working on state-of-the-art technologies like Generative AI and neural networks with a focus on developing innovative solutions to challenging problems.
- Understanding business requirements and translating them into executable steps.
- Collaborate with product managers and suggest appropriate solutions for R&D deliverables.
- Deep understanding of different data sources and using the best of them for the use cases.
- Optimize code for maximum efficiency, and build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Researching and creating intellectual property for the company that will benefit Near and its partners.
- Get feedback and build solutions for users and customers.
- Synthesize both quantitative and qualitative data into insights that deepen our understanding of our product performance and user behavior.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and skills.
What You Bring to the Role
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering from a reputed institute.
- 2 – 4 Years of experience; should have worked with Python, Apache Spark (Java, Scala, Python) and other Big Data Technologies, SQL, and NoSQL Databases.
- Familiarity with ML algorithms and deep neural networks.
- Developing and optimizing data pipelines.
- Experience with AWS cloud services.
- Should have a proven record of prior BI/reporting/data visualization experience.
- Expertise in analyzing data and query authoring.
- Experience in structured analysis and query optimization in SQL.
- Passionate about learning new technologies.
- Exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and organizational skills with an eye for detail.