You will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big, but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
Near is looking for a Customer Success Manager who is passionate about empowering customers in the retail, restaurant, and real estate space to make data-driven decisions. This role will be responsible for helping customers of varying levels of analytical proficiency find value and use our data in their daily decision-making. The ideal candidate is organized, customer-centric, solutions-oriented, and has a consultative approach to customer relationships. Reporting to the Sr Customer Success Manager, you’ll be the key to success of a growing team and have incredible impact on the Near customer experience.
This role will be serving customers in a global capacity, so the ideal candidate will have a willingness to manage various time zones.
A Day in the Life
- Onboard customers to ensure they achieve success and quickly realize value of using Near’s human mobility data to make business decisions.
- Develop relationships, drive adoption, and engage with customers through scheduled touchpoints and product usage monitoring.
- Conduct 1:1 trainings and training webinars to scale our onboarding and education efforts.
- Partner with product & engineering to relay customer needs, issues, and experiences to advise product strategy, roadmap, and prioritization.
- Find opportunities to streamline processes to support effective scaling as the team and customer base grows.
- Track and respond to critical product usage metrics.
What You Bring to the Role
- BA/Master’s degree in business administration, or relevant field.
- Approximately 2 years in a Customer Success or client-facing role, ideally in data and/or SaaS.
- You possess a high level of compassion and pay close attention to the needs of customers.
- Experience using CRMs and/or Customer Success software.
- You are highly organized, proactive, and detail oriented.
- Self-starting, independent spirit.
- Excellent Communicator having the ability to influence and persuade others.
- You can explain complex concepts concisely to a variety of audience types or varying technical sophistication.