You will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so. This is an excellent opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
A Day in the Life
Client Relationship Management:
- Establish and manage client relationships with brands, agencies, and partners.
- Drive deals to closure.
- Retain and grow revenue from advertisers.
- Provide clients with the highest level of sales and customer service.
- Collaborate with internal teams globally across product, marketing, legal, engineering, and sales.
- Brainstorm, identify and implement advertising solutions on Near products to deliver measurable results for clients.
- Serve as an external product consultant on properties that are owned and operated by Near.
- Analyze data and glean insights to execute the client strategy and Near’s marketing solutions.
Campaign Planning and Management:
- Facilitate clients’ ad campaigns from start to finish.
- Manage internal account operations including account set up etc.
- Plan and build compelling storylines and data-driven presentations that are customized to the clients businesses and problems.
What You Bring to the Role
- BA/BS degree in marketing, advertising, technology, or media field.
- 3-5 years of experience in ad sales marketing and development, or a sales-related support function.
- Demonstrated understanding of digital media platforms and ad metrics.
- Demonstrated experience in working with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written English and local language communication skills.
- Experience with analyzing data and delivering insights.
- Self-starter, fast learner with a can-do spirit.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.