You will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big, but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
Near is looking for a Business Project Manager to accelerate its development in Southern Europe. The solution is a SaaS software platform that enables companies to leverage real-world consumer intelligence for data-driven marketing. You are a self-starter who takes initiatives with the hunger to achieve great results. This is an incredible opportunity to work within an amazing team.
Based in our office in Paris, you will report to the VP Growth and Operations and lead strategic projects to develop our activities in Southern Europe. You will support the Sales team to build partnerships within key categories such as publishers, brands, and online/digital service providers. You cannot miss out on this and it will not be around for long, so apply below!
A Day in the Life
- Devise and implement our marketing strategy and marketing plan for our activities in Southern Europe.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate marketing efforts, which include:
- Planning of trade show events.
- Optimization of user funnels.
- Creation of high-quality visual pitch decks.
- Oversee business processes.
- Ensure CRM performance and maintenance for Southern Europe activities.
- Provide salespersons with tools, scripts, and other relevant content guides.
- Optimise sales performance to help them reach their objectives.
- Conduct research on appropriate strategies for increasing sales and customer base.
- Conduct regular in-depth pipeline and account reviews with the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Be the point of contact for the Sales team to help build partnerships
- Work closely with Sales to ensure successful closure of the sales process (RFI, RFP, etc.)
- Close the feedback loop by providing the product team with inputs to influence product roadmap as received from the market.
What You Bring to the Role
- Prior experience (3-5 years) in a similar role with a solid track record of success.
- Strong experience in growth hacking, customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- Strong experience in Sales Operations / Marketing automation. You master tools such as Salesforce and / or Hubspot.
- Looking for someone able to evolve or reinforce existing sales processes with strong project management knowledge.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative, proactive and detail oriented.
- Fluency in English is a must have. French, Italian or Spanish will be nice to have.
- Proven working knowledge of the Digital Ad Tech Ecosystem is a plus.
- Comfortable in a start-up, and ability to move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment.