You will be joining Near, one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies and will experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
Your responsibilities will include extracting data from various sources, and interpreting and analyzing it to deliver actionable insights. You will also be responsible for presenting it in an appealing manner to enable effective data-driven decision-making through reporting, analysis, and optimization. You will be working from our Bangalore office.
This will be a work-from-office role, based in our state-of-the-art office in Koramangala, Bangalore.
A Day in the Life
- Ability to pull out reports from a complex web of Data Lakes, Data Warehouses, and Data Marts.
- Develop techniques to analyze and work with big data tools and frameworks.
- Build reusable and optimized code for future use in python and pyspark.
- Collaborate with product managers and suggest appropriate solutions for big data deliverables to the clients.
- Automation of recurring feeds using apache airflow.
- Ensure all the deliverables are undertaken in a timely manner with zero errors.
- Get feedback and improve on efficiency.
- Help the team synthesize both quantitative and qualitative data into insights that deepen our understanding of our product performance and user behavior.
What You Bring to the Role
- 2-4 Years of experience in Data warehousing tools and technologies.
- Experience in, Python/ Pyspark and in handling big data tasks.
- Exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and organizational skills with an eye for detail.
- Passionate about learning new technologies.
- Work experience with AWS or any other cloud platform will be a plus.